Used in the weapon inspection at Bofors Defence April 21, 2002
- Meet every person with the respect and politeness that you can expect from a new acquaintance. This action is in the spirit of wonder rather than having the answers.
- Do not use physical or psychological violence.
- Do not bring weapons or any form of protection against violence.
- Do not run.
- Do not use drugs.
- Everybody, even the support people, should be members of an affinity group.
- Everybody should have been through nonviolence preparation.